Specialty: Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery (Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck Surgery)
23 years of experience treating adult and pediatric ENT conditions. Experience consists of private practice in the United States as well as Syria and UAE
Medical School: Damascus University School of Medicine, Syria. Degree: MD.
Surgical Internship: Sinai-Grace Hospital, and North Oakland Med Center, Detroit -MI-USA
Otolaryngology-HNS Training at University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor –MI, USA. Michigan Ear Institute, Farmington hills-MI-USA (and its affiliates: William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan, and Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI).
Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS)
Honored, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS) Achievement Award.
- General ear, nose and throat disorders
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat disorders – ear tubes, tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy,
- Snoring and sleep apnea.
- Allergies, sinus/nasal diseases, Endoscopic Sinus surgery
- Tumors of the head and neck
- Hearing loss, ear infections, ear surgery,
- Hearing restoration
- Dizziness and balance issues,
- Hoarseness and voice disorders,
- Swallowing disorders,
- Airway problems,
- DHA ( Dubai Health Authority), Dubai-UAE 2012-present
- MOH ( ministry of Health) ,UAE 2013-present
- DHCC ( Dubai Health Care City) ,UAE 2014
- Michigan state Medical License , USA 1992-present
- Wisconsin State Medical License , USA 1990-present
- Syrian Medical License, 1989-present
Contact Dr. Yasser Al Abdulrazzak
|Saturday-Wednesday||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|